Shorinji Kempo - The Art Of Self Defence
Shorinji Kempo is an effective martial art designed purely for self defence. Unlike many martial arts it is non-competitive, and focuses on developing the persons body and mind. Browse our pages to find out more about this Martial Art and the clubs located on the UK South Coast.
Welcome to the South Coast Shorinji Kempo clubs web site
For information on the Southampton University Dojo visit their web site.
What's on the site?
These pages contain information about the martial art, Shorinji Kempo, and the clubs located on the (UK) South Coast, in the Hampshire and Dorset area.
Our club pages contain information about the training times and location of each club.
We have included information on the fees as well as some background on the clubs and their instructors.
- The What Is Shorinji Kempo? section contains information about all aspects of this martial art to help you decide if, out of all the martial arts available, this is the martial art for you.
- If you live in or near Bournemouth, Poole, or Southampton visit our club pages to find out where your local Shorinji Kempo club is located.
- Photos and video clips can be viewed in the Gallery section. These include photos and videos from various Shorinji Kempo demonstrations and events.
- Some of our members have written articles to give you an idea of what it is like to learn Shorinji Kempo, these can be found on our Features pages.
- The latest news and upcoming event details can be seen on the News page.
Please note our copyright(©) concerning all works including photos, images and videos on this site.